Awl Together Leather is following all provincial mandates and recommendations to ensure a safe environment for all our Clients.
These precautions include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining limited capacity (We serve one person at a time and recommend booking an appointment)
- Providing hand sanitizer for all incoming Clients
- Providing mandatory masks for all clients and staff – no exceptions
- Wiping down all high-touch areas (payment terminal, tools, countertops, etc)
- Offering Private Appointments
If you are particularly high-risk (elderly, (dis)abled, etc) please send us an email to set up an appointment before or after our “open” hours. This will mean you’ll be the first client of the day and will be guaranteed a private intake.
We require all customers to be wearing a mask and all our Staff will be wearing ones in return.