Our business is committed to ensuring we are accessible to the most vulnerable and are still taking Covid-19 precautions. Our entire staff has been vaccinated for Covid-19.
These precautions include, but are not limited to:
- Our entire staff is required to wear masks while serving customers
- Clients are highly recommended to wear masks for all pick-ups and drop-offs
- Clients are required to wear a mask for any fittings, as we are in close contact
- Providing hand sanitizer for all incoming clients
- All our staff eat lunch on staggered shifts and/or outdoors
- Wiping down all high-touch areas (payment terminal, tools, countertops, etc)
- Offering appointments bookable on our website here.
If you are particularly high-risk (elderly, (dis)abled, etc) please send us an email to set up an appointment before or after our “open” hours. This will mean you’ll be the first client of the day and will be guaranteed a private intake. Alternatively, we also accept mail-in repairs and can receive and send out items using Ubers (please call us ahead of time for this service).
Thank you for your patience as small businesses in BC navigate changing guidelines and different reactions to them.
These policies will change according to the BC health mandates and Covid-19 trends. Please check back for updates.