Our workshop is taking extra steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff in response to the Omicron 2022 wave currently affected BC.
These precautions include, but are not limited to:
- Limiting capacity of our intake/fitting area to one party at a time. We are asking customer to wait in line outside our green door in our building’s lobby (seating is available) or outside the building’s glass doors.
- Checking vaccine passports for any client needing a tailoring fitting.
- Our washroom is currently closed to the public.
- Providing hand sanitizer for all incoming clients
- Providing mandatory masks for all clients – no exceptions
- Our staff has switch to wearing kn95 masks (supplied by us) for our full working shift as well eating lunch outdoors / on a staggered shift.
- Wiping down all high-touch areas (payment terminal, tools, countertops, etc)
- Offering appointments bookable on our website here.
- Delaying all 1-1 private classes/mentorship for the time being
If you are particularly high-risk (elderly, (dis)abled, etc) please send us an email to set up an appointment before or after our “open” hours. This will mean you’ll be the first client of the day and will be guaranteed a private intake. Alternatively, we also accept mail-in repairs and can receive and send out items using Ubers (please call us ahead of time for this service).
For information on BC’s Vaccine Passport program, please look here.
Thank you for your patience as small businesses in BC navigate this challenging time. We will update all clients with items in our studio if any temporary closures come into effect.
These changes will stay in effect until our workshop staff is fully boosted and/or the rates of Covid-19 in BC drop significantly. Please check back for updates.